Thursday, May 01, 2008

Office gossip

Being on top of organisational chart (or near enough) deprived me of one thing, among others, that is juicy office gossip. Existing gossip was understandably guarded from me, for fear it will jeopardise everyone involved though I am not that evil. But it feels a little bit frustrating when a juicy gossip come my way and I am strongly prohibited from sharing it.

International office romance is so juicy. Especially when the ex also come into the picture. And it went againts the so called SOX protocols. And all the head honchos have to get involved.

Well...to heck with the rules. Never been good at it anyway. So I succumbed to the high of it....gossipping. But not locally. Internationally via YM.

Thanks God for internet.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

same-samelah mana-mana . gossip itu fenting.

nae said...

ninuk: 25 days later and I'm still gossipping....someone help me pls