Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hi Tea at Bukit Bandaraya

Very early in the morning, I ran across Nyna on my weekly 'raw materials' shopping at Section 6 market. And she told me that Kak Azu would be coming over to her house this afternoon. Great! I invited myself then and there with the promise to bring spaghetti (about the only thing I could cook rather well).

In between attending a wedding at Section 2 and giving in to the boys request to see Air Force team showing off their rather ancient planes, I managed to cook the so called spaghetti and brought it over to Bukit Bandaraya :). But not before having a near heart attack when my instruction to our new maid to boil another packet of spaghetti ended up with her boiling a packet of angels hair. Anyway, she's only been around for just a little over two weeks.

Amri, Haziq (Nyna's), Adam and Aiman (Azu's)



Meeting these friends were fun. Like the good old time doing CIMA/ICSA. Even more fun when 3 sets of kids tagging along. Which unfortunately, equal 5 boys + 1 girl. Kesian Aliya...the only rose among the ultramen. Where's Aliya's photo?



Tiga mak dara pingitan



Tuan tanah (Khairi) and us



Ali & Azu

Thanks to Nyna & Khairy for having us. We should do this again.


2 comments:

Liza said...

spaghetti???ummm yummy, that can be a good menu for lunch today...

nae said...

bnormal : good menu on a very lazy day - quick and minimum mess