Monday, November 26, 2007

School holiday program

I finally found a decent school holiday program for the boys at Children's Playhouse, located at Bukit Jelutong. Monday to Friday, 9am to 12. Doing a little bit of everything including art&craft, mengaji, computer, swimming (not a lesson, just splashing in the pool) and a few more things. Cost me RM700+ for one month but the cost was well justified.

These are what happened when both boys were at home at the same time without me, the evil sergeant around:
1. Curtain rod was pulled off from its bracket
2. One mirror in bibik's bathroom was broken followed by another mirror in their own bathroom
3. Adam ended up with a deep cut on his toe because of no.2
4. My room had a drawing of spongebob
5. Most of the foods I bought for them was sold to their friends and neighbours kids. Sales proceed was used to buy ice cream
6. My house perpetually looks like the aftermath of a hurricane attack
7. My usually well dressed bibik looks like someone with a bad case of gila meroyan
8. They took turns to call my mobile phone every few minutes
....and a lot more

*sigh*

No comments: