Thursday, August 10, 2006

Seribadan again....

YOGA
We had yoga class on Tuesday. With new instructor. And three new members. Thanks Mdm Gartblue for showing up :)

I used to skip yoga class previously. When I was just one of the members. Not a chance this time :D . Plus, I have acquired enough flexibility during the past few months to actually enjoy the session now. That, and a bit of cheating help too hihihi....

I was glad and really relieved when old members love the new yoga and new instructor. They were used to Ashtanga Yoga in the past and now it is Hatha Yoga. Change is good, no?

By the way, new members could now show up 15 minutes earlier for basic course from the instructor. No, not just you Mdm Gartblue :) It was open for all newbies. Which I think would benefit me as well. I've attended like..ermmss...perhaps only four sessions in the past..hahahaha. I couldn't even pull a sun salutation by myself, let alone contorted my body into all those impossible pose.

ABT
Stand for Abs, Butt & Thigh. Come to this class if you want a strong, svelte body. People swear by this class for great bedroom tyrist. So much so that a few members told the instructor to squeeze in a little bit of ABT session on a hilo aerobics day. This happened on one morning when only my clueless assistant was there and I was at home battling with Adam. So, sorry to other members who didn't get full hilo that morning.Anyway, I swear that this class (ABT) was the ultimate reason I managed to squeeze into pre-baby jeans. Since now there is a new funky instructor for this class, I was counting on her to get me into my pre-husband jeans.

WEEKEND CLASSES
There would be two new classes on Saturday. Kickboxing & Bodyjam. The former was recommended to those who were going through a hard time with their boss. The latter would suit those supermoms going through brain jam at their workplace. Both classes are for beginners

No comments: