Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Battle on

Back to work. Ready to battle on. Surprisingly, I did not suffer any post holiday blues. I was feeling very refreshed, battery fully charged and quite anxious to get back to office. This would be a hectic week but it's fine with me. I'm all geared up and ready for war...hehehe. At least, my room looks like a warzone. But....but...I draw a line at dressing up and meeting people. Puhleessee. This week I just want to dress in old pants, bury myself with the mess on my table and speak only to my potted plants.

All will be well.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Nae, sorry le. Raye-raye ni memang dok leh nak plan sangat-sangat. gate crash je le.
insyaallah kite beraye kat shah alam saturday ni :)

annddd oohhh the puking - same problem. imagine if we've yr 2 boys + my 4 boys in the same car KL-KT ,,, and they all puke together eeeeewwwwww ! grossssss !

Anonymous said...

weis... mana p tak hapdet hapdet pon blog...bz menkehadapankan perut ke sempena syawal.. hehe.. take care sis!