Sunday, October 10, 2010

My last kindy concert ....










for now, or at least until Aqil starts kindy. Which will not happen until at least another 3 years. It feels kind of weird really, because there was always a kindy concert every year ever since Amri started attending q-dees 6 years ago, then followed by Adam.

Well. I can start looking forward to Adam's first concert as a primary schooler next year:) But still....feeling a bit melancholic. And there is always Aqil. I can always starts him at 2 years old.









Frankly, I wanted to cry seeing Adam shaking his principals hand during graduation and then solemnly line up with his classmates. He looked so tall. My chubby little baby has grown up. But he is still my baby...











Adam in June 2009, with his best friend - Syafiq. During q-dees sport day.





Adam 1 year later (May 2010), at Amri's sport day

2 comments:

Liza said...

i miss this moment, my kids dah besar2 so no more kindi concert, kind of miss it

nae said...

Liza..i'm going to miss it too. Lambatlagi aqil nak masuk kindy.