Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Aqil @ 2 weeks old















And still very tiny. Because of his size, I decided againts buying a convertible car seat and went for a small baby carrier instead. But he still looked dwarfed by the seat. I think I'll need to do some extra padding to make sure he is comfortable for the long drive to KT this Friday. I just hope that it will not end up as 12 hours journey.....



And, to prepare for the long drive, baby Aqil will be spending a few hours everyday in his baby carrier as a training. Adam and Amri did not need training at all and I expect Aqil will be more or less the same but still, it is better to be prepared. Plus, I have little else to do and moving Aqil from baby cot to my bed to a sofa to baby carrier to his stroller seems like a lot of fun. (Read: bored out of my mind)

2 comments:

Liza said...

he is so adorable, rasa mcm nak picit2, nasib baik anak org kan?

Mama Rock said...

oops, i missed this entry out! congratulations to both you and sidki. how was the drive to KT with new baby and all? despite my nasihat on jalan sehala, i'm sure you guys had fun going thru all the roundabouts :)