Thursday, November 06, 2008

Rest, recuperate and rambling

SOX Audit was over. Did much better than last audit but still, not good enough.

I am exhausted and stressed out.

I need a break. Something to put my internal system back into its track.

A cardio kickboxing session would be nice. (kick the auditor would be better)

Anyway, since juggling is my main job description nowadays, I'll settle for a few laps during the boys swimming class tonight.

Or maybe not. First, I'll need 3 pcs of 50 cents shilling for locker. And i'll be using outdoor pool while the boys are at indoor pool. I still could not get over the anxiety of leaving 4 years old Adam at 6 feet pool (or more) no matter how good his instructor said he is. The way I see these two rascals pushing at each other...oh no...the instructor will need a few pairs of eyes all around his head to make sure they are not trying to drown each other. Wonder if they will let a non student swim at the indoor pool...

*Sigh*

I'll just grab a book then and curl up somewhere at the poolside.

I'm thinking of taking up aikido. Perhaps after the outstation business trips season is over. Want to join?

4 comments:

Liza said...

aikido? sounds interesting. if only we live in the same neighbourhood, i will surely join you...

MrsNordin said...

Hi!

First time here.

I've attended an aikido class before, mainly for self-defense and I must say, it is very interesting. You'll enjoy it. Good luck!

nae said...

Liza : i'd surely drag you to keep me company ..hehe

MrsN : Thanks for dropping by. I'm still trying to gather enough courage to join the class

LediAgli said...

auditorrrrrrrrr???

(read=shit)