Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramadhan Day 5


Amri is still fasting, which has began to amaze me. Sure, there were some accidents. On Friday morning, he woke up and went straight to fridge to drink his soya bean, which was his usual routine. Yesterday he was helping me with lychee pudding and inadvartently (I'm assuming) put the lychee in his mouth. Again, this was his die hard habit. Other than that, he took it quite well. With the exception of Sunday afternoon when I went on cooking binge. The whole house smelt of nasi tomato and of course, the lychee pudding cooling on the kitchen table plus some murtabaks brought by Cu Nan. Amri understandably, whined. Especially when he caught Adam eating nasi tomato, curry and watermelon in the kitchen.

I had removed all kind of tempting food from fridge and cabinets. And I've decided to leave the cooking to bibik and spend the time entertaining Amri instead.

Other than that, I think it was not as difficult as I imagined it would be. Amri did not complained of tiredness, hunger or thirst. He was his usual playful self, bickering with Adam non stop and made me wonder whether he secretly managed to eat a few square meals even under four pairs of watchful eyes. It was also surprisingly easy to wake him up for sahur and he ate well enough that I do not have to be worried about nutrition. He did not gulped down gallons of drinks during breaking fast either, which was a lot better that myself (and hubby too). He went to solat terawih as and when he felt like it and it was pretty much okay with us. Having said all that, I think I had underestimated Amri.

4 comments:

butterflutter said...

He...he....they are stronger than us last time huh. Afiq can even cycle few rounds at the basketball court in front of our house when we reach home at about 6.20pm. I dulu lembik :P

eiseais said...

bukan je dulu...skarang pun lembik jugak butterflutter...hahahha

macam senang je amri puasa. hope amir will be easy as well, when the time comes, insyaallah...

rafiqaheliza said...

Oh, so good and strong of Amri. Huishh..haven't give it much thought of how to train Ashraff to puasa. Just like Eiseai, I hope it's smooth sailing...

I like the positive reinforcement part:)

nae said...

butterflutter : same here, same here

eiseai: puasa juga ke skrg?

rafiqa: i still can't believe i had it easy this time..