Friday, June 08, 2007

Mum on mumps

I've started working again. Heheh! Offer too good to say no to.

Only thing was, I started my first day by taking MC. Lotsa MC because I somehow I ended up with mumps. Ceh! Very unprofessional.

Anyway, the boss was okay with it. It was not like recruiting a new employee anyway. I was around there for quite sometime before, fiddling with their ERP and making things worse by the minute. So rather than paid a hefty sum to moi to fix it all back again, why not gave moi salary and get moi to do a million other clever stuffs that accountants supposed to know how to do. Only that this accountant was a bit off the regular clever track but they welcomed that. And called me FC. Ahaks!

Hubby carted the boys and I off to Kedah for a short break, to celebrate the mumps.

Seribadan is okay, running by itself. It is time to spread my wing again and try something new and dangerous. Wooooohoooo...

No comments: