Tuesday, August 16, 2005

When I grow up....

Amri and I always played this game, I would ask him what he wanted to be when he grow up and he would give me answers ranging from a pilot to a lawn mower. It depended on what's 'in' for that day. Some day it could be 'Amri want to be Mr Incredible and fight all the bad guys'. Or some other day 'Amri want to work like Ayah, then buy a car like Ayah and drive myself to school'. Ni kes merajuk dengan Ibu.

A few days ago, I asked him again, expecting a Spiderman or Power Ranger wannabe (after days of staying indoor and watching tv round the clock). Was I wrong. He said instead, he did not want to grow up. So I asked why. Amri said he wanted to stay with Ibu and Ayah. He did not want to move to his own house. He didn't even want his own car. He just wanted to go to kindy in the morning then played all afternoon. And wait for Ibu to drive him around in the evening.

Oh my.... I dunno whether to laugh or to cry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mask bakul angkat diri sendiri berulang kali la, gila glamor punya pompuan. Tak lawak, tak best, tak informative tak bersepadu. Bila diskus isu-isu semasa mesti balik semula dengan mengangkat diri sendiri. Know your ambience, kalau untuk sendiri tak payah buat promo. Lots to learn, you are not very good with public huh!